NEW ARTICLES DIRECTLY IN YOUR INBOX
Sign up for email updates.
WE CAN HELP YOU GET BACK YOUR LIFE
When your body is balanced and harmonious you feel better. All of our treatments are tailored to you as an individual. At our first appointment, we will evaluate you and discuss our recommendations for how to best help you.
Gentle hands-on techniques to normalize the tissues of the body
- Faster recovery with improved motion in your muscles and joints
- No scary bone popping
- Gentle enough for newborn babies
Outstanding treatment for arthritis and other degenerative diseases
- Stimulates healing of painful, damaged ligaments, tendons and other structures for lasting results
- Keeps your body in proper position so adjustments last much longer
- A secret used by professional athletes
Small needles you barely even notice are placed at specific sites
- Quicker healing with increased blood flow
- Removes pain generators located inside your muscles
- Less pain by increasing your body’s natural pain killers
Nutraceutical supplementation and diet modification to enhance your recovery
- Optimized nutrition to speed your recovery
- Reduce painful inflammation – naturally
- Improve your health and energy level
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
We’re happy to tell you that we are in network with most major health plans, including Medicare. While not all of our services are covered by all insurance plans, we keep responsible fees to enable more people to experience our outstanding care.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Make an appointment today
- We will listen to you, perform a thorough examination and identify the root cause of your pain
- Together we will outline a path towards helping get back to the life you love
ABOUT DR. WILLIAMS
The human body is designed to work: to carry you comfortably, to function effortlessly, to be free from pain. With a holistic medical approach, Dr. Dan Williams unlocks your body’s innate ability to do all of these things, from age 0 and up.
As an internationally trained doctor of osteopathic medicine (D.O.) and acupuncture, the doctor’s fascination with healing began at an early age. Dr. Williams found himself drawn to Chinese medicine in high school, which led him to pursue natural restorative medicine.
Driven to master integrated, lasting techniques for healing, he went to medical school and earned his D.O., and began traveling to apprentice, build a fuller practice foundation, and pursue techniques from the most renowned doctors in the world. Ultimately, he settled in Indianapolis—first teaching at Marian University College of Osteopathic Medicine, then joining Excell.
Dr. Williams’ approach uses a variety of natural, hands-on treatments to three objectives: 1) supporting vibrant newborn and child development, 2) optimizing the health of well adult patients, and 3) vanquishing pain and discomfort in everyone. The breadth and depth of his training—spanning from Europe to Japan—give him a unique trio of specialties.
An astute and passionate practitioner, Dr. Williams authored several board review products, and assisted with NIH (National Institutes of Health)-funded research about the effects of osteopathic manipulation on pain.
Dr. Williams is the newest physician within the Excell for Life Family Medicine and Pediatrics group, located in northern Indianapolis as it meets Carmel, Indiana.
Want to resolve lingering discomfort, or simply want to ensure peak health? Reach out to us today to schedule an initial consultation.
Recent Posts by Dr. Williams…
Read Full Article